The impact crusher also can be called impact breaker, impact crushing machine, impactor crusher and impact stone crusher. Impact crusher machine can crush materials with side length not more than 300mm and compressive strength not more than 260 Mpa such as granite, limestone and pebble, and the impact breaker features the following advantages: small size, simple structure, high crushing ratio, low energy consumption, high yield, even product particles and so on.
1. The impact crushing machine or impactor crusher has high crushing ratio of 40, thus simplifying the crushing process from three-stage crushing to two-stage crushing or one-stage crushing.
2. It’s simple to adjust the space between the impact plate and the plate hammer, so material size is easy to be controlled.
3. The chromium plate hammer is featured in shock resistance, abrasion resistance and great impacting force.
4. The whole impact crusher machine or impactor crusher has realized seamless connection, which makes it easy to maintain and economical and durable to apply.
5. The impact crusher machine has complete function, high production and high overall efficiency.
Stone materials fall from the upper end of the impact crusher or impactor crusher directly into the high-speed revolution rotary table. Under the high speed centrifugal action, these materials have high velocity impact with those flying stones at high speed spreading all around the turntable in an umbrella shape and get crushed in high density. After materials are impact from each other, they will move in eddy current between the turntable and the main case of the impact crusher machine and then they have multiple striking, rubbing and crushing until they are discharged from the bottom tank. The impact crusher adopts closed circuit manifold cycles and makes sure the particle size of the materials controlled by the screening equipment.
Technical Datas of Impact Crusher
|Max.feeding side length